MEET OUR TEAM, THE GARRIDO FAMILY
FOUNDER | TOUR GUIDE
I created and developed We Love Malaga, from 0 to what it is nowadays. I was born right after the “excitement” of our young democracy in 1978 when we approved our new Constitution and I lived in different cities around the world
I am the father of Victor and Damian, and I have been touring groups for more than 30 years. I love showing my city, and my wife is even happier because I’m away from home while I’m working! I train everyday & walk 16km /10mi
I’m the last addition to We Love Malaga, passionate about what I do, I have been guiding the past 20 years, something that I truly love. I’m a real foodie, always looking for the best tapas, of course paired with the best wines!
What is We Love Malaga?
We Love Malaga is a small family business, created in 2012 as a young, modern and excellence oriented project in South Spain. We are passionate about what we do. Our goal is that you feel Malaga as a part of you
Whether you are visiting Malaga, Costa del Sol or Andalusia, we want to be your company
What make us different?
- Licensed tour guides (according to Spanish law) 100% locals.
- During our tours we don’t carry flags, signs or t-shirts with advertisement, if you are looking for crowded groups you arrived to the wrong company.
- Ready to get lost? Places just known by the locals? Controversial topics? You are in the right place!
- One language during the tour, you book in English, your guide and participants will speak in English.
- Small group tours up to 8 people, period! Are you in a larger group? No problema! contact us! we have special offers for your party!
- We are travelers as you are, we know your needs and expectations. We will avoid this kind of boring tours where the guide does nothing but just talk, talk and talk. We love to interact with locals, visit markets and avoid shops, our best commission is your satisfaction.