Shore Excursions from the Port of Malaga
Our Tour Activities for Cruise Ship Passengers
Forget about those expensive and crowded excursions offered by your cruise. Our experiences will turn your stop in the port of Malaga into something that you will always at the bottom of your heart.
The port of Malaga is very close to the Historic Center. Upon reaching the meeting point, the guide showed us a historical area that would have been impossible for us to discover on our own. Highly recommended.
We usually buy the excursions offered by the cruise but this time we decided to take a risk. And we do not regret it at all. We visit a local market and many typical streets. Malaga was our favorite stop.
It was quite fun to watch our fellow cruise shipmates in the streets in groups of up to 50 people while we were no more than 8. In the end we visit much more than they did. We felt in love with Ronda!
Why book with us?
- Our daily land discoveries will introduce you to the Historical Center of Malaga, steps away from Malaga Cruise Terminal.
- Get the chance to exceed your culinary expectations with our Tapas Tours or history knowledge with our easy Walking Tours!
- Treat yourself and run away from those crowded and expensive tours offered on board.
- We guarantee that you will have enough time to discover, learn, shop, eat and get back to your cruise on time!
- The Cruise Terminal is very close to the city center, only 35min walk or 5min taxi / shuttle bus
- The more, the merrier, but not too many! In order to offer the best tour experience – and better prices – feel free to create a roll call and we’ll give you and your travel companion great discounts.
- Our schedule fits perfectly with major Cruise Ship docked in Malaga Port as: Norwegian, Royal Caribbean, Holland America, Carnival Cruises, MSC, Costa Cruceros, Silver Sea, AIDA, Queen Mary II and many others