Gourmet Tapas Tour in Malaga
Let us show you what’s behind the food and wine scene in Malaga with our complete Gourmet Tapas tour. Always in small groups of maximum 8 people, perfect choice for cruise ship travelers, first time visitors in Malaga or simply those willing to discover what’s behind Malaga best eateries.
Indulge in some of Spain’s tapas treats at Malaga’s favorite foodie haunts on a walking tour of the old town. Stroll along the historic streets with a foodie guide, while tasting Spanish wines and learning about our best culinary treasures. Get off the beaten path and eat like a local while having fun and learning about Malaga’s tapas traditions! The 3-hour tapas tour will take you to popular spots and introduce you to some hidden treats in Malaga!
In all different places you will taste typical Spanish tapas, accompanied by local wines, a complete lunch or dinner, including a wine tasting. Explore the city center and learn some of its secrets in company of expert guides, while you walk from place to place.
We’ll get started with a brief introduction of the tour! Our licensed tour guide will give you a short summary about what it’s included and the timing.
Next up, we’ll walk to the first stop, sit down in a local eatery to enjoy delicious tapas and a glass of Spanish wine. A wide selection will be offered and you can pick two generous tapas per person. We will explain you how to order tapas in Spain and what it’s behind the tapas scene as well as how some of these delicious tapas are cooked
We will follow with a second stop in another tapas bar. On the way to this second bar, your guide will explain you some history and facts about Malaga, local people and even some suggestions of different options in the city for eating and partying during the rest of your stay in the city and region. When we arrive to the second restaurant, you will be able to choose more tapas and drinks. Be ready for surprises, we have a lot of them ready for you in this second stop! Laughs guaranteed!
Now you’re ready for the third stop, make ready in this exclusive third stop, prepare yourself for design tapas and fine wines!
At the end of the night, you’ll have done so much more than eaten tapas drinking wine, you’ll understand the real Spanish way of eating in this culinary journey from classic tapas to high end cuisine ❤️
- When? Tour starts at 12:00PM lunch or 6:30PM dinner, available everyday except Sundays evenings
- How long? This tour lasts 3 hours
- Where is the tour? The whole tour takes place in old town Malaga, no more than 1 mile / 1,6km distance flat walk in total
- Where do we meet? Our meeting point is located in Plaza de la Marina, outside McDonalds, further information will be sent after you submit your booking
- How many people? while you process your booking you can choose either set as private for 10€ extra per person or leave the booking open, so more people can be added and price will be lower, remember, the more, the merrier! Price will be adjusted accordingly to the final number of participants. Larger groups available upon request with special discount
- How do we pay? We don’t require any deposit or prepayment, you pay after the tour in cash (Euros) or credit card (we accept major cards including Visa, Discover, MasterCard and AMEX). For large groups we may require a deposit
- Is the food included? Yes, this tour includes all the food and drinks mentioned in our stop by stop label
- I have special dietary needs. Should I come on your tour? We are able to accommodate many common dietary restrictions & allergies. When signing up for our tour, please remark the dietary needs as completely as you can. Please note: while we will do our best to accommodate your dietary needs, your tour experience may differ from that of your fellow tour-goers
- I don’t drink any alcohol, do you offer any discount for non alcohol drinkers? Given the curious fact that non-alcoholic drinks in Spain are sometimes more expensive than beer and wine, we don’t offer discounts for non-drinkers. By the way, the legal drinking age is 18. If you are under 18, we’ll provide you with non-alcoholic drinks
- What is not included in this tour?
- Transportation to the meeting place
- What about gratuities? Tips are not included, they are not mandatory or requested but always highly appreciated